- Estimate panel is now available only from PRO subscription 🤷🏼♂️
- Special student discount is here 👩🏼🏫
- Shared projects are now visible to all invited users
- You can now transfer project ownership to Team plan user
- Main page block can now be set as a Ghost page
- Vertical website mode is here! You can now switch to vertical mode — a concise and compact way to view your project!
- Project team is now from Share window
- Export to PNG or PDF file from Read-only mode
- Add comments to pages in your sitemap.
- Invite collaborators to your project over email.
- Real-time is here ⚡️Every change you make in a sitemap is now instantly seen by your collaborators.
- Dark theme is there and ready 🌚
- Add additional sections to the bottom of your sitemap.
- PayPal support.
- Design for web and mobile by switching the modes of your preview.
- Add color legend to your sitemap.
- Better organize your sitemaps with custom page frames and ghost pages.
- Be in control with improved project settings.
- Added more colors to use with your content blocks.
- Craft page duplicates and replicate them across your sitemap with the “duplicate pages” feature.
- Fixed font problems when exporting sitemaps to PDF and PNG.
- Add blocks faster: just hit Enter while typing block name to add another one.
- Get more and save more with our updated annual pricing.
- Better navigate through your projects: hold Space to move around.
- Add notes to content blocks.
- Import PNG and JPEG images directly to your sitemap pages.
- Limit scopes for your collaborators: hide estimates table when sharing projects.
- Brand your projects with the new whitelabeling feature.
- Clear the clutter by archiving unused projects.
- Improved team collaboration: save projects to your profile to keep them organized and in one place.
- Go offline: export visual sitemaps to PDF and PNG.
- Create project estimates. Better calculate project stages by adding time estimates to pages from other rows.
- Accelerate your prototyping by dragging content blocks between pages.
- Share projects in read-only mode
- Yoo-hoo, the official Octopus.do beta is now live at https://octopus.do, Mar. 21, 2019.
- Our upcoming ship page is now live at ProductHunt. We’ll use it to post updates and invite early adopters.
- Yay, we now officially own the octopus.do domain name 🚀