Follow our Twitter for updates!
- Great news for large sitemap project owners! Collapsed pages now have previews and page counts - no need to expand the tree to see what's there!
- AI Magic just got upgraded with wireframes.🪄 Now, generated sitemaps include our full wireframes library.
- Now you can select (⇧ + Click) multiple pages and drag them around to organize your sitemap.
- We're continuing to work on Arrows. ⇢ Smooth lines now automatically side-link child pages with an optimal draw path, and Straight arrows have been improved to provide more precise settings.
- Now you can generate sub-pages within existing sitemaps! ✨
- Images can now be added to content blocks! You can upload your own wireframes or images to customize sitemaps. Tip: try empty block for full-width filling.
- We're on Product Hunt today! We highly value your input and would greatly appreciate any feedback. https://www.producthunt.com/posts/octopus-do-ai-sitemap-builder
- Magic comes to Octopus✨Free up your time and let AI generate the initial phase of your sitemap. See it in action: https://octopus.do/ai-sitemap
- Check out the new Blueprint theme!🎨Now you can visualise your sitemaps in a completely new way. And we've just started... :-)
- Updates on project estimate calculator! Experience the new look, estimate in hours/days/weeks and share is with direct link.
- Project notes are live. A great place to leave project details, assets or to announce your roadmap. Embed them with files, videos, images and more.
- We finally updated our PDF export adding full-size scale, active page links and other minor fixes.
- More Crawler updates! You can uncheck unnecessary pages before importing them to Octopus.
- We're now rolling βeta of Image mode. Figma sync is now separated from the page link and has a new home next to Images. Notice the artboard switcher at the right corner.
- Some updates on Crawler 🦀 Now you can Exclude unnecessary paths from importing. Really handy when you are working with huge websites http://octopus.do/import
- We know you loved our previous welcome screen, but time flies, and it has become a legacy with outdated elements. Therefore, we have decided to give it a shift.
- nternal links got an update ⇢ You can choose between Smooth or Straight connection line types. It's in #beta, please ping us if you spot something working wrong.
- Announcing Page tags. Now you can easily assign tags and filter pages on your sitemap. Use them to fit your workflow process or to showcase userflow scenarios. Or maybe your own purpose? Tell us what you think about tags!
- You can Copy/Paste whole node between projects with this simple shortcut.
- It's all about accessibility! Now you can pop-out page contents and export to a nice looking PDF.
- We have some SEO-Tags updates! You can import tags from any site to the current page, check how they look at Preview mode and even Export ready-to-use code!
- Now you can add a link block to the project artboard. Really great for placing bookmarks or linking blocks with external content.
- Tuning small details. 🤏 Now you can change section divider color.
- Introducing the Color library!🎨 A place where you can store, name, and edit project colors. Page frames and blocks are now color-linked, allowing bulk changes in a click!
- New frames are live! 🎉Now you can choose between Web, Mobile or Neutral page frame. Giving you more flexibility working with your projects.
- We've been quietly refactoring our artboard lately. Sometimes you need to take time to clean things up and fix what's been pushed aside. We're now more flexible in customizing sitemap layout and page behavior!
- Password protect is now available on PRO plans!
- An update on Project settings.🎛 A first step for the place where new stuff will appear in near future!
- Good news for WordPress users! You can now import sitemap.xml file with multiple sitemaps, they will be merged in one sitemap.
- You can now let guest users make comments without bothering them to sign in. Proceed to project settings to activate this toggle.
- You can now toggle color legend placement and visibility: Top / Bottom / Hidden 👀
- We made a lot of improvements with Artboard to bring a smoother and faster work experience. You can now zoom artboard to Fit sitemap on your screen.
- Now you can search within the project artboard and notes. 👀
- Introducing CSV export, both with XML they now support seo and block notes!🤘
- We've slightly redesigned our wireframes to make them more consistent with each other. Whole pack available here
- Team plan members can now password protect their projects.🔒
- Introducing Symbols library! Now project symbols are combined in one place you can easily interact with.👯♀️
- You can now mention project members right on the sticky note. They will receive an email notification🙇♂️
- Multi-wireframes got an update. 🎊 Now you can easily add, drag and remove components to combine complex wireframe. Shoot an email if you need some extra component.🚀
- Now you can control how Internal link lines placed across the sitemap🪄
- 5-step back Version history is now available for Pro plan users. For revisions and longer history please upgrade to Team plan.🕓
- ntroducing simple view mode for huge and complex sitemaps.🪄
- Effective collaboration ⛳️ Team accounts can assign blocks to project members now.
- Working on Internal links improvement. First update: one block can now point to multiply pages🕸
- You asked!📢 We added new frequently requested wireframes to our library. Explore whole set.
- You can upload custom userpic for any project now. ®
- Do you have a useful sitemap template? Share it with our large community and get lots of kudos
👏👏👏. Template gallery.
- Add a personal touch or simply react without a word. Emojis are highly welcomed in communication! 😍
- We revamped our text editor completely from scratch recently. It now supports text colouring, subtasks, file attachments, photos and many more!⌨️
- Notice a new little icon at the note's header bar. 🔗 Every Note has a direct link for you to share with your buddy, client, or coworker.
- Wireframes are now multiplying!👯 Shoot Shift + Click to combine your custom wireframe from presets.
- Now you can set a default color for page frames! Connection nodes inherit that color too :-)
- Figma integration is here! 🙌 Paste a link to Figma artboard and we will automatically convert the link into a design preview!
- Read-only view now supports commenting options. Really handy while working with clients' limited edit access.
- Team accounts got an upgrade with Version history. It automatically creates backups of your project that can be restored later.
- Section titles are live!
- Long awaited Google sign in option is finally here.
- Our first 2022 update includes the ability to bulk change block color palette through color legend. You can change default color for blocks too.
- Sticky notes got a little facelift with background color selection and ability to change size
- We completely reworked the PNG export. Our latest release includes transparent sitemap export with x2(retina) quality image
- Jump into our Slack community, a place where you can ask questions, send feature requests and directly chat with our team!
- Introducing Symbols! Speed up your workflow using symbols to reuse common blocks across entire project.
- Team accounts got a fresh update with Folders. You can easily categorise projects and control member access. Really handy working in big groups!
- We just added 11 more popular sitemap templates to our ready-to-use gallery
- We're rolling out a new home for your projects and team dashboard. Thumbnails will be generated for recent updated projects, it may take some time.
- Long awaited — you can add external links to pages. Using Visual Sitemap generator will add them automatically!
- Estimates now support decimal numbers!
- The project owner now can mark the estimate panel private and visible only for him.
- Now you can transfer your project to another account (must be Pro or higher)
- Visual Sitemap Generator (VSG) 2.0
- Sticky-notes are live! Leave your thoughts anywhere within project artboard
- Blocks got multi select option for mass editing. Shift + click!
- Notes and Comments got an update with our new editor!
- Pressing TAB will select the opposite page
- Now you can link blocks to any page from your sitemap to visualize alternative connections between pages.
- Stack page frame
- SEO Meta Tags
Some new wireframes, 'Stack' page frame and Save indicator to monitor if your project is securely saved;
Comments are now allowed in read-only view;
Info pop-up window is now showing only once, not every time when you create a project. Sorry about that :)
Empty brick at the end of list will remove automatically;
We moved active brick controls.
Expand/Collapse pages. Focus on small parts while working with large, complex projects.
Zoom out/in with touchpad, click and drag artboard, drag'n'drop fixes and undo/redo got new place and icons.
Now you can duplicate pages and blocks with keyboard shortcuts! It's blazingly fast!
Refactoring UI, optimizing performance.
Project now remembers Horizontal/Vertical sitemap views.
Looong awaited feature is now live. From now on you can paint your sitemap journeys with custom colors.👩🏼🎨
You can export visual sitemap to TEXT file for Humans
Robots. Also you can Generate sitemap XML from visual sitemap and submit it to Google, Bing and other search engines to improve your visibility and SEO.
- We added more wireframes for you to chose from.
- Now you can import sitemaps using structured sitemap.xml file.
- Team account members can now control Privacy options and make project accessible only for Team or project members 🕵🏼♂️
- Long-awaited Undo / Redo function is here. Risk-free prototyping available for all our users.
- We're on Producthunt today again. Happy to receive #2 Product of the Day award!
- Our new promo-website is up. Enjoy the fresh look and product videos.
- We refactored Page and Block UI controls, now we have plenty of space to add new functions.
- New major feature — add Wireframes to page blocks to visualize content
- Team dashboard is now availabe for Team account members
- Estimate panel is now available only from PRO subscription 🤷🏼♂️
- Special student discount is here 👩🏼🏫
- Shared projects are now visible to all invited users
- You can now transfer project ownership to Team plan user
- Main page block can now be set as a Ghost page
- Vertical website mode is here! You can now switch to vertical mode — a concise and compact way to view your project!
- Project team is now from Share window
- Export to PNG or PDF file from Read-only mode
- Add comments to pages in your sitemap.
- Invite collaborators to your project over email.
- Real-time is here ⚡️Every change you make in a sitemap is now instantly seen by your collaborators.
- PayPal support.
- Design for web and mobile by switching the modes of your preview.
- Add color legend to your sitemap.
- Better organize your sitemaps with custom page frames and ghost pages.
- Be in control with improved project settings.
- Added more colors to use with your content blocks.
- Craft page duplicates and replicate them across your sitemap with the “duplicate pages” feature.
- Fixed font problems when exporting sitemaps to PDF and PNG.
- Add blocks faster: just hit Enter while typing block name to add another one.
- Get more and save more with our updated annual pricing.
- Better navigate through your projects: hold Space to move around.
- Add notes to content blocks.
- Import PNG and JPEG images directly to your sitemap pages.
- Limit scopes for your collaborators: hide estimates table when sharing projects.
- Brand your projects with the new whitelabeling feature.
- Clear the clutter by archiving unused projects.
- Improved team collaboration: save projects to your profile to keep them organized and in one place.
- Go offline: export visual sitemaps to PDF and PNG.
- Create project estimates. Better calculate project stages by adding time estimates to pages from other rows.
- Accelerate your prototyping by dragging content blocks between pages.
- Share projects in read-only mode
- Yoo-hoo, the official Octopus.do beta is now live at https://octopus.do, Mar. 21, 2019.
- Our upcoming ship page is now live at ProductHunt. We’ll use it to post updates and invite early adopters.
- Yay, we now officially own the octopus.do domain name 🚀